We are interested in an experienced QUALITY MANAGER with a track record of success who is passionate about making a difference in the important Biopharma Industry. Bioprocess Supplies is a small yet innovative organization that has been successfully operating since 2018. At our privately held firm, we have an entrepreneurial spirit and encourage our staff to offer new ideas and help shape our company’s future.
The Quality Manager has the responsibility of managing the production process to ensure that all our products meet consistent standards. The development, implementation of, and continuous improvement to the Quality Management system allows Bioprocess Supplies to make product guarantees that meet customer requirements.
The duties and responsibilities of the Quality Manager include:
- Maintenance of QMS and QSM manual
- Maintenance of Inventory and Workflow software
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards
- Training and managing production line staff in SOP’s
- Performing batch record review and release
- Handling nonconformities and performing corrective actions
- Organizing and conducting Management reviews
- Communicating with Top Management about process performance
- Responsible for scheduling/conducting internal and 3rd party audits
- Responsible for Company Document control
- Maintenance of website file sharing
- Collaborating with Admin and Managers on resource planning and allocation
The single-use bioprocessing industry has a wide range of requirements depending on the client facility and end-user application. The Quality Manager, therefore, must be able to locate, comprehend, and apply relevant regulatory standards.
The skills and abilities required to do this are:
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of QA and RC
- Familiarity with ISO standards (9001, 13485, 11137)
- Experience in process development
- Experience in process risk analysis
- Planning and organization skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in data collection, entry, and analysis
The selected candidate will support the overall company Mission and Vision and drive quality-related activities to support Bioprocess’ processes. This includes implementing and maintaining applicable standard regulations, assuring adherence to all customer, regulatory, and internal requirements, developing and deploying Quality strategies, and implementing plans to assure continuous improvement of the quality processes. The Quality Manager will serve in a highly visible role and collaborate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological science, Chemistry preferred.
- Quality Assurance experience a plus.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a managerial or supervisory role.
- Experience working in a laboratory business is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Starting At: $65,000.00 – $75,000 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Rewards Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Ability to Commute:
- Red Hill, PA 18076
Work Location: In person